Saturday, June 8, 2013

Not today, my friend...

I went with Hannah to the BioLife Plasma center today.  She looked fabulous with her peacock color themed eye shadow and her side swept bangs; I looked like a rosy cheeked delinquent with my raggedy hair and stripey tank top.  Anyway, appearances aside, I was unable to donate today because of a little bruise in the crux of my arm.  It will be gone tomorrow, and maybe even gone tonight.  It's really faint.  But they don't poke through bruises and they couldn't get to the vein on my left arm so, c'est la vie!  No poke for me today and no extra money.  Not a huge deal.

On a lighter note, I have hit 2K page views on this blog and while that isn't anything to really crow about in the long run, it's a small thing that makes me happy.  Other things that make me happy are: I got a new book, I carried a 40 pound box of kitty litter and a fifteen pound bag of kitty food in from the car all by myself and at the same time, we rented Beautiful Creatures again so that my Aunt and Mother can watch it tonight, and I bought Zesty Lemon seasoning today.  Again, these are small things but I've had a few rough days lately and I take what I can get.

Thanks for the hits!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad the small things are making you happy. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'est la vie, have your leaves all turned to brown, can you gather them around, C'est la vie. Ooooooh ooooh C'est la vie.....

    Sorry when I read that I had an Emmerson Lake and Palmer song moment.

    ReplyDelete