Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Things and Stuff


First up are the things I'm looking forward to: *clears throat* I'm looking forward to getting trained for the PTI driving job this Thursday, I'm looking forward to going to the doctor's this Friday to get my knee checked out (oh, I sound so old saying that!).  I'm looking forward to reading all sorts of good things very soon, some of which my friendy-friend lent me.  Totally looking forward to working out more and more at the Kroc and getting into shape!  I'm looking forward to the upcoming camping trip the 20th through the 22nd.  Also I'm looking forward to introducing my second semester mentor at the faculty readings at the residency!  Last but not least, I'm looking forward to tackling some more of my dust bowl novel tonight.

Things that I'm not looking forward to are as follows: Totally not looking forward to reading a bullshit article for workshop - I've already read this article once and loathed it, and I have a feeling Sandra (the woman running the second half workshop) loves it.  Also, while we're on the topic, not looking forward to having Sandra for workshop as she loathes me about as much as I loathe that article and it's quite a bit.  Not looking forward to having to change over Hannah's and my Driver's Licenses (but it's so we can have the job we're both looking forward to so this one is only a minor annoyance).  Not looking forward waking up at seven on Thursday (but again it's for that job so it's a necessary sacrifice).

And now for stuff!  I have a list of cool shit I absolutely need!  Mostly I need this Game of Thrones T-shirt which reads "F*ck the King."  I also need all of Saga, as well as The Worst Hard Time, The Dream Eater, and Deadlock Volume 1.  Some of this stuff is meant for practical purposes, some is meant for pleasure.  Other stuff!  I totally know what I'm going to wear to introduce Sterling at Residency (the purple and lace) and I also know what I'm wearing to graduation (the black lace dress)!  The fact that I have cute outfits picked out is sort of a big deal for me!  Usually I have no clue what I'm even going to pack for Boston until the night before and then I usually end up forgetting something important *cough* like bras *cough*.


1 comment:

  1. I love your dress. Let's burn it! LOL! Sorry, I was channeling Dimitri Belikov from Vampire Academy. But really, I do love that dress and it looks really good on you! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete