Saturday, November 22, 2014

Time for a new shiny!

Vizio finally delivered.  It's funny who they can supposedly send out a 'new computer' and a month later it still doesn't arrive, but they can say 'you get a refund in two weeks' and it shows up in four days.  Interesting.  I think they are just completely done with me and, you know what, that's fine because I'm also very done with them.  It's unfortunate because there were things I liked about the computer and there are many things I liked about Vizio products in general and now I'm so damn soured that I will never own Vizio again.  

The good news here is that I got the full amount returned.  Since I'm probably going to be getting an Acer, I won't even have to use the full refund to buy a new computer.  Which means it's kind of like a bonus!  The bonus is going to go to bills probably but it's still kind of neat.  I'm going to see what Best Buy, Walmart, and Office Depot has in the way of decent prices today and hopefully come home with a new baby.  Goodbye, Vignette, you were a pain in the ass but I'll never forget you.  


No comments:

Post a Comment