Sunday, July 31, 2016

An August Break Project

So for August I'm going to partake in The August Break as prescribed by Susannah Conway in her blog. For this month I'm going to work on drawing one tarot card a day from various decks as well as re-examining a beloved mantra from a past Mentor ("Make it worse; make it hot") and introducing a new one borrowed from my Kettle Korner ("Do something, even if it's wrong.") So for each day of the month I'll share a tarot card and also a picture for August. I'll be using the prompts from Susannah Conway (unless of course inspiration takes me).

I want to invite others to join me! Please check out her blog so you can get a better idea of the spirit of this project. You don't have to share your pictures, or take one everyday. The point is mainly to slow down and appreciate the things around you. 

2 comments: