Friday, August 5, 2016

Midday and Manga

Today has been a fun day of hanging out with the twins. I love both twins very much and the coolest thing about these twins is that they are such completely unique and strange polar opposites while still fitting together perfectly. So today, we went with Twin A to a Japanese restaurant called Red Bento (we did that at Midday) and tonight we are going with Twin B to the movie Lights Out. We are picking her up from work in a little while and heading over to Pullman. Hannah and I and B have never seen a scary movie together in the theatre. I can't wait to scream and squirm with a whole room full of people. 


For today's picture I have a shot of a purchase I made at Hasting's while shopping with Twin A. I also took a midday picture of the place where this twin works (Michaels) and where we picked her up from so she could go to lunch with us. We stopped in and made a few Halloween-y purchases there. I'm sure Hannah will chronicle those on her blog later. 


For the tarot card draw I used Twin A's deck The Manga Tarot by Selena Lin. What's so funny about this tarot drawing is that when I opened up her box to retrieve the deck and shuffle them, the card at the top facing up at me was the Seven of Pentacles. I noticed it. Didn't take too much notice though. And when about shuffling. After thoroughly shuffling and putting my energy into the deck, wouldn't you know it, I drew the Seven of Pentacles. So it's official (aside from those wands the other day) I'm in a very pentacle time of life right now. Pentacles are in touch with earth, with work, with sensuality and animal instincts. Maybe this is the divine telling me to trust my instincts a little more and to allow myself some earthly pleasures. Maybe not. Let's analyze!
Upright: Seven is the number of knowledge. It looks as though you're finding you school work much more interesting now, and your  hard work is finally paying off. You've got a few choices to make, but Lady Luck is smiling on you. You could end up taking some ricks, but remember, she offers no promises. She does have a twinkle in her eye though.
Reversed: Don't lend money to anyone unless you're prepared for the arguments that will follow. Impatience and greed may result in you missing an important opportunity. Step back and take a look at the bigger picture. 

My interpretation of the card for today: today is a good day to go with whims. The angel wing formation of the coins on this card remind me of a leap of faith. Follow what you know to be true and right (use your brain) but let that be a starting off point for some luckier adventures. As far as money and finances, don't be stingy. We're all going to die someday and we can't take any of it with you! But when you die you'll still have all the beautiful things that changed, inspired, and stimulated your soul and who you really are. Embrace good luck by making luck happen for you. Be open to possibilities today.

EDIT: We didn't actually get to go to the movie tonight. The movie house changed it's times and sort of forgot to update that online. Oh well, Instead we rented The Gallows and Poltergeist. We got movie popcorn, Angry Orchard, and M&Ms and are ready for a movie viewing in Twin B's room. 

1 comment:

  1. I think it would be a dream to work at Micheals, I'll have to go check out their stuff soon. I'm glad you guys still had a great movie night.

    ReplyDelete