Thursday, September 1, 2016

A sequential list of Tarot and Divination decks used during August

Day 1: Angelarium Deck -- Da'at (Emptiness) -- My deck, self purchase

Day 2: Black Cat Tarot -- Seven of Coins/Pentacles & Eight of Coins/Pentacles -- Hannah's deck, gift from me

Day 3: Gothic Tarot -- Two of Wands -- Hannah's deck, gift from the Twins

Day 4: Oceanic Tarot -- Three of Pentacles /Coins -- Fiona's deck

Day 5: The Manga Tarot -- Seven of Pentacles/Coins -- Twin A's deck

Day 6: Legend: Arthurian Tarot -- Six of Spears/Wands -- Twin B's deck

Day 7: Lover's Path Tarot -- Three of Pentacles/Coins & The Fool -- My deck, self purchase

Day 8: Gay Tarot -- The Fool -- My deck, self chosen (free)

Day 9: Oracle of Shadows and Light -- Mermaid of the Eclipse -- Hannah's and my deck, gift from Fiona

Day 10: Tarot of the Witches -- Nine of Swords -- Hannah's deck, gift from friend

Day 11: Royo Dark Tarot --- Knave of Chalices/Cups --- My deck, gift from Twins

Day 12: The Faeries Oracle --- Geeeeeooo the Slooow --- Chris's deck, I found it for her; her purchase

Day 13: The Tarot of the Vampyres --- Two of Scepters/Wands --- My and Hannah's deck, self bought

Day 14: Fantastical Creatures Tarot --- Six of Pentacles/Coins --- My and Hannah's deck, self bought

Day 15: Ancestral Path Tarot --- Three of Sacred Circles/Coins --- Friend Chris's deck

Day 16: Forest Folklore Tarot --- Eight of Wands --- My deck, self purchased

Day 17: The Magical Menagerie --- Crane --- My deck, self purchased 

Day 18: The Well Worn Path --- The Rede --- Belongs to Hannah and I but I have no idea when or how we acquired it

Day 19: Mystical Cats Tarot --- Fire King (King of Wands) --- Hannah's and my deck, gift from friend's daughter

Day 20: The Stone Tarot --- Eight of Wands --- Hannah's deck, a gift to her from me
Day 21: Wisdom of the Hidden Realms --- Sun Dancers (abundance) --- Hannah's and my deck, gift from Fiona

Day 22: Dark Fairytale Tarot --- Knave/Page of Cups --- Chris's Deck, self bought

Day 23: Shadowscapes Tarot --- Queen of Pentacles --- Hannah's and my deck, self purchased

Day 24: Deviant Moon Tarot --- Two of Pentacles --- Fiona's deck, self bought

Day 25: The Witches Tarot --- The Empress --- Hannah's deck, gift from me
Day 26: The Mucha Tarot --- Queen of Wands --- Twins' deck, gift from Hannah and me
Day 27 --- Phantasmogoric Theater Tarot --- The Hermit --- Fiona's deck, self bought

Day 28: Cachet Tarot --- Page of Swords --- A friend's deck, not sure how she came by it
Day 29: The Bohemian Animal Tarot --- The Suspended/Hanged Man --- Fiona's deck, self purchased

Day 30: Tarot of a Moon Garden --- Six of Swords --- Fiona's deck, self purchased

Day 31: The Halloween Oracle --- Skull of Flowers --- My deck, gift from Hannah
In looking at my Tarot draws I had quite a few doubles and even one triple for the month of August. Below is a chard divided by Major/minor Arcana and suits.

The Fool (twice)
The Empress
The Hermit 
The Hanged Man

Page of Cups (twice)

Six of Swords 
Nine of Swords
Page of Swords

Two of Wands (twice)
Six of Wands 
Eight of Wands (twice)
Queen of Wands
King of Wands

Two of Pentacles
Three of Pentacles (thrice)
Six of Pentacles
Seven of Pentacles (twice)
Eight of Pentacles
Queen of Pentacles

For this past month I was very pentacle heavy. While I am an Earth sign I rarely get pentacles in readings. To have so many show up this month was really interesting. Also it was strange that I only drew one Cup card and drew it twice. I find it all very fascinating to see what I've drawn and how all the draws work together to form a sort of over arching message. Definitely something to think about as I prepare to face the world of September and Autumn and my Birthday. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a variety. I love the diverse art in these decks, I have Norbert Losche Cosmic Tarot.

    ReplyDelete