Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

It began with a Denny's breakfast.  I wore my high heeled wedges and a skirt; Hannah wore some 'fuck me' make up.  We met my parents at the little diner and all had essentially the same thing: coffee, cranberry juice, water, Grand Slam.  The only difference was in the eggs.  Hannah and I had ours over medium while my parents chose over easy.  After our scrumptious meal we headed over to Hasting's and enjoyed their 'two mochas for three bucks' Valentine's Day deal.  

From there Mom and Dad had to tend to some errands, so Hannah and I returned home.  It was loving time.  We tickled, we cuddled, we made a mess of the bed and just in time too, as the parents returned shortly thereafter.  Then something happened that I've only heard about and never experienced myself: a burst of post coital energy!  I cleaned the kitchen like a mother-fucker, did the dishes, emptied the cat-box, and wiped out the microwave.  I've heard of women who, in the after glow of love-making, tackle the garage.  I've never been one of them.  I'm very much a 'dude' I suppose; there's a bang and then I'm down for the count, snoring away into the happy afternoon.  But today I was productive and I feel it is essential to write it down here because it was the only bout of productivity I had.

After cleaning and what not, the parents, Hannah, and I all went to the hospital to see my aunt who was admitted due to pneumonia a few days back.  We brought in home made coleslaw, some french bread, diet sodas, and some SuperOne chicken.  It wasn't our ideal Valentine's dinner but it was really nice to be able to share it with my aunt.  She appreciated the good food and the company.  

Upon our return to home, I hit my 'bang I'm down' mode. I fell asleep in mom's room watching MASH.  She kicked me out when she wanted to roll over in the bed and so I tottered my way into the living room and curled up on the arm chair near Hannah.  I slept deeply until mom made a reappearance in the living room and kicked me out of her spot!  I was sensing a pattern.  I retreated to the other arm chair.  Dad tucked me in and I continued my REM cycle, dreaming of metal structures coming to life and eating people.  Now, just before the end of the Day, I am awake and considering all attempts at homework to be futile.  

4 comments:

  1. I don't think that chicken was very good for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys had a nice Valentines. :)

    What a horrible and horribly disturbing dream! I've had some weird dreams lately but I sleep too much and my dreams are always weird when I sleep too much. But it's not boring. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had bizarre ones lately lol. I think that's my thing too - when I sleep too much they get super weird. XD

      Delete
  3. Mmmm, you guys had a good happy happy day >3

    ReplyDelete