Thursday, February 6, 2014

Jitters!

I'm anxious and nervous.  Hannah and I have never really had a vacation together before.  Just the two of us. We have moved and we've gone places for funerals and the like, but we've never gone for a weekend away for sight-seeing and hanging out with friends.  We have gone to Anime Conventions and might (emphasis on the might) be able to go to another one this year with friends but that depends on monetary situations.  The anime conventions are the closest thing to a vacation we've ever had but this trip to Seattle is pretty much the first time it's just been the two of us.  We have so much planned and so many things to see.  Our friends have told us about some really great places to visit and we're kind of overwhelmed but at the same time incredibly excited.  I hope to have some fun pics and some fun stories to share when we get back.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! I'm so jealous, and especially after my recent troubles, I'd like nothing more than to come with you, and see two of my favorite Solstice peeps and freaking MEET HANNAH! Jelly. Have fun! :D

    ReplyDelete