Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Dungeons and Dragons and Foursomes, oh my!


So Hannah and I have been playing Dungeons and Dragons (D&D) with the neighbors. And we all have wonderfully abandoned and traumatized characters going on a quest for an elemental stone. We have a great time while playing and I love that we do it outside. It feel more primal that way. And outside is just awesome in general.

A likeness for Hannah's Elven Wizard: Sarathiel

A likeness for the Neighbor's Half-Elf Figher: Anastrasie
 Something fun to note from our game playing adventures: my character had a gay foursome with servants in a Holy City. This is the first time a D&D character of mine has ever had sex in game! It was really strange to have to freedom to do so and it thus solidified my character as the slut in the group.

Here's the figurine for my character, holding a DIRE TORCH!
Prettiful Dice!
My character is a half-elf Barbarian bodyguard and apparently he is more than happy to guard the whole body. He is also bisexual which makes it fun when the other two characters (both female) see a cute guy and get all starry eyed and he joins in. He also thinks his traveling companions are hot. And at first he wanted to get to know them much better but now he thinks of them as sisters. Which is good. Because they all come from fucked up backgrounds and need some stable and semi normal emotional attachments at this point. Never before has D&D been such a therapy session. I love it. 

This is a likeness for my Half-Elf Barbarian: Belafax
Recently, my character died. So did Hannah's character. But my neighbor's character (bless her little salt-mine heart) brought us to an Elven city and resurrected us. I am now permanently deathly pale and Hannah's character now has turrets. Which is going to be wonderful when she tries to charm someone or use her charisma and ends up calling them a pig-fucker. 

Our DM has backstories for each character that will eventually play into the main story-line. Right now I'm full of theories! My character woke up at 15 with a headache and no memory of his life before. He found his name on the items he had with him. He was raised on the streets of Coll and grew up to take pleasure when it presents itself because the alternative is usually pain. He's never really had any friends of family to speak of until he signed up for this elemental stone quest. Now he has two sisters (or he thinks of them that way) but he just found out that he has brothers out there and apparently they are looking for him. (He may or may not have a few little love children out there as well but we'll leave them out of it for now,) So I theorize he's actually a prince or something. But we shall see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment