Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Daily Oracle and a Small Snippet of Anniversary

10/9 - Mummy/Change: The sand in his mouth, the bandages wound. Jealous of the living, eternal life bound. Like the Tower card in Tarot only slow and gradual. Change for the positive.

10/10 - Skull of Flowers/Creating through the ashes (3rd time drawn): To blossom and bloom, the work must be done. Through fire and ashes, our fortune it comes. Phoenix energy. Rising stronger from the ashes. 

10/11 - Zombie/Control: The dead arise, voices a-mumbling. After our brains, our screams they are tumbling. Being smart about control, making sure you have autonomy, easing up on the reins when necessary.

10/12 - Joy/Rejoicing in the present: I stand here, I am what I am. Fully alive and present. Stress is a sham. Living in the moment and embracing what each moment has to offer. 

10/13 - Vampire/Emotional intelligence: The deepest, the coldest, the craving of the blood. The hole never filled, the longing like a flood. Ancient empathy, protecting yourself against emotional drains.
Today was our anniversary. It's been a year since I became the legal thrall of my vampire wife. We went with our friends to Scarywood and enjoyed such delights as Pharoah's Tomb and Blood Bayou. I also did Total Darkness and 3-Dimentia and wondered around Clown Town and Spider Alley until my toes were quite cold and tired. I rode the log ride twice (even convinced my besty to ride it with me once, much to her horror and chagrin). Overall it was a good time though I do think I might opt for a Thursday next year so that I can ride the rollercoasters without waiting in long lines. Also I want to try and do some serious Zumba this year so that next time we go to Scarywood I can ride all the rides. Even the ones that I will regret, hehehe. 
10/14 - Skull of Stars/Infinite possibilities (2nd time drawn): Why think so small when galaxies spin within? Realize that you are made of the stuff of stars and infinite possibilities begin. Don't limit yourself. Work toward your goals believing they are possible. 

10/15 - Invisibility/Authenticity (3rd time drawn): Heart beating, we sense but do not see. They touch, we chill, they come unseen. Authentication of the self. Transparency of truth. 

10/16 - Mummy/Change (2nd time drawn)The sand in his mouth, the bandages wound. Jealous of the living, eternal life bound. Because one good mummy deserves another. More premonitions of change. Still positive though!

No comments:

Post a Comment