Thursday, August 4, 2016

August Break Day 4: Sweetness and a Sea Turtle

I have to confess that I didn't actually take this picture. My friend Fiona took the picture but I worked hard to distract and keep the pooch at full attention so we could get this shot of pure sweetness. There are many different ways to interpret sweetness but I felt inspired by puppy love. So this is Ziva. She is a high energy Pomeranian and constant companion for Fiona. Ziva comprises a huge portion of the sweetness in Fiona's life in much the same way Narcisa provides a healthy dose of sweetness for Hannah and me.  


Tarot draw for today was drawn from the Oceanic Tarot: I drew the 3 of Pentacles.

Three of Pentacles: Recognition. It's time for acknowledge as your work receives positive attention. Whether making a speech, organizing an event, or demonstration your skill to others, your success is public rather than private. On the home front, this Three can show you that now is the time to make your home presentable so you can sell it, or to renovate or redecorate your property. Whatever you do now, you can take pride in, and your work will have a lasting effect. 
Advice: Show off your work and be proud of your achievements. Further success is on the cards. Key words: reputation, learning, skill, performance, security, completion.
My interpretation of the cards: The turtle gives this card a sense of serenity despite the 'hard work' and 'payoff' that the coins represent. I believe this card means for me that I'm in the midst of creative/work related possibilities and once I balance myself between the facets of work and creativity I'll be much more at peace. That I can float/swim in the direction that I am inclined and that it will result in satisfaction.  

No comments:

Post a Comment