Monday, August 22, 2016

Today is... Sundancing Day

For August Break the prompt was 'Today is....' and so to sum up today I have a picture of Narcisa with her mouse laser light toy nestled in her fur. She's played with it a lot today and is at the "I just don't have any more fucks to give" state. I reckon that's where I'm at too. 


Work is interesting at the moment. I hope tomorrow goes a bit more smoothly. It's barely Monday and I'm ready for Thursday again (which is my Friday). Right now Hannah and I are working on getting the house all organized for some serious writing but that is taking time and a lot more energy than I seem to have lately, 

For the tarot draw today I used an oracle called: Wisdom of the Hidden Realms.This is a deck our friend Fiona gave us recently. I drew the Sun Dancers card some of the tenets of this card are as follows: Expect the best and praise it in advance. Stay positive and leave the timing up to the Divine. All things are possible now. 


I agree with the card's advice and it's good to remind myself right now of staying positive. I'm having a weird emotional roller coaster at the moment and doubting almost everything. So many of the things I'd planned for this weekend, for today... just nothing. But tomorrow's a new day and I get to work on my goals again with improved attitude and determination. I shall find some fucks to give!

3 comments:

  1. Do you know who WON'T play with the laser pointer? It makes me sad, I wonder if the batteries are dying and that may be why, but I have a laser pointer pen and she ignores that too.

    The organizing gets better if you keep at it, it is like it is "front loaded" and a lot of work in the beginning.... I just fail to be able to KEEP it there *sigh* I think there are small beings running around moving shit around, also I've seen this larger kinda scruffy one that does it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose they would ignore labels too, if you made them, lol.
      Sadness that she won't play with the laser pointer. She might like other toys though. Cathy got my cats zuzupets once, which was fine until they randomly went off in the middle of the night while I was going to the bathroom and the house was dark. O.O Sometimes good old fashioned string is good too.

      Delete
  2. We need a weekend or evening wherein we close the house to visitors planned or random, so we can go through the rest of the stuff in the Bowie room. Then, I feel the real organization with the rest of our things can truly begin. Of course, you can't get distracted by air anymore. LOL, I love you.

    ReplyDelete